Please click on the TABLE ASSIGNMENT icon to access a table assignment directory and site plan and see where you and your guests will be sitting. We have reached our capacity of 74 tables and are now collecting a waitlist so be sure to let us know as soon as possible if you have available seats at your table at email@example.com.
Please arrive at Solaris Plaza promptly at 4:30 p.m. to check in and pick up your reusable Host Bag. Contents include 8 reusable bamboo cutlery sets, 16 tokens for beer/wine and 8 reusable stainless-steel cups. The check-in tent will be located on the east side of the plaza. Volunteers in aprons will be circulating throughout the venue to assist with your needs. Be sure to bring serving utensils and work with your guests to coordinate what to bring, including reusable tableware. Feel free to add decorations to your table if you’d like. Here’s what will be included: a white compostable tablecloth, bucket of popcorn and a basket of apples. Thank you in advance for helping to make the Vail Social a zero-waste event!
- Everyone is welcome to attend this family-friendly event (regardless of where you live or work)!
- Event will be held rain or shine!
- Guests should arrive at 5 p.m.; the dinner bell will ring promptly at 5:15 p.m.
- Bring a dish or non-alcoholic beverage that will be served at your table of 8
- Bring your dish ready-to-serve as electrical outlets, grills, etc., are not available
- Be sure to bring a reusable water bottle
- Pull carts will be located at the west end of the Vail Village parking structure if you have items to unload; volunteers will be available to assist
- Enjoy your choice of complimentary beer or wine (2 per person); liquor laws will not allow you to bring your own, bring your ID
- Restaurant offerings are available if you don’t have time to cook
- Opportunities will be available on site to donate to the Hope Center of Eagle Valley, the Vail Social beneficiary
- Please leave your pets at home
- If you would like to volunteer to help set up, join us at 3:30 p.m.
- We’ll be asking for everyone’s help with clean up upon the event’s conclusion at 7 p.m.